1.19.2010

RTT: I think I can, I think I can.

randomtuesday

~Every time I get the question, "Love or money?" I choose money. Is that so bad?

~I just downloaded a new ringtone. It may or may not be Christina Aguilera, 'Keeps Gettin Better'. What can I say? It gets me pumped up.

~I have been listening to some old school music lately. It's taking me back to high school, and the few years immediately following, and it's amazing what a song can do.

~I think I'm already getting the reputation in my online lit class of being contrary. It's not that I honestly disagree with everything that people say on the boards, it's just that they all (literally - ALL) agree with everything the professor says in his lecture, and don't even seem to try to form their own opinions. How much does that drive me crazy?

~I just tried yoga for the first time. I am bendier than I thought I was. I also have absolutely no balance. I foresee many bruises in my future.

~I also just made healthy lunches for the rest of the week. And banana nut muffins. Yum.

~My dreams lately have been out of control. I don't even know where to start on that. Oi.

~I am definitely overwhelmed right now with everything I have going on. Work is insane, and it keeps getting busier, and I keep taking more things on. At least I'm making myself more valuable there. And I'll get through it. I just need to remember to breathe. And maybe lock myself in a soundproof room and scream. That would work too.

~I am definitely considering ignoring some of my homework tonight and going to bed at 9 o'clock.

As always, click the link up top to visit Keely, and find other random thinkers :-)
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Photoshop Brushes Obsidian Dawn