4.12.2010

Day 10: A photo of you taken over 10 years ago

Today you get two for the price of one!

First off, here is my senior yearbook photo. I love this picture - I actually loved all my senior pictures (except the ones of me in a purple dress - SO not me) but this one is one of my favorites.


And then there's a special treat - for anyone who ever believed that I wasn't always so much of a nerd...well, this will prove them wrong. I can't believe I'm actually posting this. And letting people see it. Instead of destroying the evidence....oi.

This was obviously before I discovered hair product. And contacts. And dressing like a girl.

3 comments:

Neil said...

I actually like the second photo better!

andrea said...

It *is* a fairly accurate representation of me :-) The goofy smile and general dorkiness, anyway. I just have slightly better style now.

Jess said...

LOL those are great! And hair product, clothes and style awareness doesn't happen for NORMAL people until well into their teens. I would still be a perfect candidate for What Not To Wear!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Photoshop Brushes Obsidian Dawn