1.03.2009

Books Read in 2009 (UPDATED 01.24)

Inspired by my sister, I'll be updating this throughout the year. My goal is 100 NEW books read. I will be listing all of them...starred ones are re-reads. I read fast and never go to the library, so there'll be A LOT of re-reads.

Anyways....here goes!

1. Love the One You're With. Emily Giffin. 1/1/09.

2. Such a Pretty Fat. Jen Lancaster. 1/3/09.*

(starting here I lose track of dates...most of my reading is done between school, work, homework, and sleep and i have no idea what day it is anymore.

3. Bright Lights, Big Ass. Jen Lancaster.*

4. Bitter is the New Black. Jen Lancaster.*

5. More than This. Margo Candela. Different, but loved this.

6. The Man of My Dreams. Curtis Sittenfeld. Am I the only one who always thought this author was a man? Oops. Anyways. Really really liked this one. No spoilers, but if you have read it and email, I will tell you why.

7. Loves Music, Loves to Dance. Mary Higgins Clark. Needed an easy read to entertain me for a couple hours when I couldn't look at my statistics book anymore.

8. The Street Lawyer. John Grisham. Another easy read, but worthwhile, unlike MHC.

9. The History of Love. Nicole Krauss. Excellent.

10. But Enough About Me. Jancee Dunn.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I replied to your comment on my blog, but am also commenting here. Up for a friendly competition to see who reads the most?

I am prepared to lose, already.

unmitigated me said...

Oh, girls. Auntie Mame is going to trample both of you. My post will go up Tuesday. I'm at three already. Four by the end of today. So sad for you.

andrea said...

i'm sure you will!! especially considering that starting tomorrow, my reading will consist of such gems as 'moral issues in business'

Rachel said...

Hmm, I shall do this as well!

Rachel said...

Stop by my blog for an award!

Anonymous said...

such a pretty fat is a fabulous book. i'm biased though since i know jen lancaster. good luck with the book reads :)

ps: i like the blog.

andrea said...

v - it's not bias when she's so effing awesome!
and thank you :-) someday i will have time to actually post something again, so come back to visit sometime!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Photoshop Brushes Obsidian Dawn