Inspired by my sister, I'll be updating this throughout the year. My goal is 100 NEW books read. I will be listing all of them...starred ones are re-reads. I read fast and never go to the library, so there'll be A LOT of re-reads.
1. Love the One You're With. Emily Giffin. 1/1/09.
2. Such a Pretty Fat. Jen Lancaster. 1/3/09.*
(starting here I lose track of dates...most of my reading is done between school, work, homework, and sleep and i have no idea what day it is anymore.
3. Bright Lights, Big Ass. Jen Lancaster.*
4. Bitter is the New Black. Jen Lancaster.*
5. More than This. Margo Candela. Different, but loved this.
6. The Man of My Dreams. Curtis Sittenfeld. Am I the only one who always thought this author was a man? Oops. Anyways. Really really liked this one. No spoilers, but if you have read it and email, I will tell you why.
7. Loves Music, Loves to Dance. Mary Higgins Clark. Needed an easy read to entertain me for a couple hours when I couldn't look at my statistics book anymore.
8. The Street Lawyer. John Grisham. Another easy read, but worthwhile, unlike MHC.
9. The History of Love. Nicole Krauss. Excellent.
10. But Enough About Me. Jancee Dunn.
How to summon demons:
1 day ago