1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs in a post.
2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.
3. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.
Instructions: On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them. When you post your five winners, make sure you link them as well. To add the award to your post, simply right-click, save image, then "add image" it in your post as a picture so your winners can save it as well. To add it to your sidebar, add the "picture" widget. Also, don't forget to let your winners know they won an award from you by emailing them or leaving a comment on their blog.
1 - Chapstick. Burt's Bees. Blistex. This very fun Little Miss Sunshine banana flavored kind I have. I NEED IT. Especially in the winter in the cold that is Michigan. I'm a big fan of lip gloss as well.
2 - Aveda Comforting Tea. I'm fairly certain there is crack in my teabags, but I don't care. It's delicious. Also, within the last year I discovered that I love tea, which I never thought would happen. I think I am up to 13 kinds at work now...maybe more.
3 - Books. I love to read as much as possible. I love spending hours in a bookstore. I love the smell of libraries.
4 - Scarves and gloves/mittens. I have, at last count, 17 scarves, after donating an additional 10 or so. Probably about the same amount of gloves. I like cozy things that keep me warm - this extends to blankets, socks, sweatpants, hoodies, etc. I guess I'm really just addicted to comfort.
5 - The West Wing. I DVR all the episodes that Bravo has on every weekday from 8-10am. Eventually I'll buy the box set, but I keep having setbacks on spare funds. I love the writing (although 5th season leaves much to be desired....I missed Aaron Sorkin so much), I love the characters. It was a great show. Too bad it wasn't reflective of reality....
I had planned on being more thorough, but I'm tired, so that won't happen. Instead, I will just tag:
- Sal - because she is full of great tips for both looking and feeling beautiful. and i always love the shoes she is wearing in pictures
- h31n0us - cause he makes me laugh so hard i almost pee myself at least three times a week (usually while i'm at work, naturally), and he's man enough to repost an award that looks like this one :-)
- Amy - seems to always be going through similar things to what i am going through or have recently - and we're both pretty strong chicks, i think!
- Rachel - the fact that her blog name is from 'Sabrina' which is one of my favorite movies ever is enough to qualify her.
- Sister - she already got this as well but i don't care. she's my big sister and she's a hundred kinds of fabulous. even if she lives in tennessee. which is stupid.