6.08.2009

and i just can't pour my heart out to another living thing.....

I have a new goal for myself -- try to allow myself to depend on other people more.
I'm really bad at that.

Also, grow some balls and take a chance on something.....I'm really good at getting close to expressing what I want, and then backing off at the last second. Which is, you know....fairly useless.

Goal number three - not be afraid to show emotion beyond crying at a movie/TV show/wedding/etc. Stop trying to smile all the time. Sometimes I just need to fall apart, at least a little bit. Why do I think that no one wants to be around for that? My friends are the best people in the world. They can handle my ridiculousness.

Finally, last goal - finish a freaking blog post once in a while. I keep starting them, saving them, and forgetting about them.

Don't worry, there was nothing interesting.

3 comments:

unmitigated me said...

Oh, well good. I was beginning to think I missed something good. Dork. I think I know what to write about. You should e-mail me. Or come over on Saturday for Jimmy's grad.

andrea said...

I'll be there on Saturday! 2, right?

Unknown said...

Okey dokey then. Copy. Paste. Post to my blog. Thanks! *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Photoshop Brushes Obsidian Dawn